An orthodontist is a dental consultant who has completed an extra three more years of study and specializes in the aversion, diagnosis and treatment of dental and facial growth inconsistencies.
Orthodontists give an extensive variety of treatment choices to straighten abnormal teeth, fix bad bites and adjust the jaws perfectly.
While they share so many similarities with your regular dental professionals, including their general dental degree, only an orthodontist is eligible to properly treat and diagnose abnormalities of the teeth and jaw.
Types of Orthodontics Treatment Appliances
There are several types of appliances for Orthodontics Treatment are:
- Traditional Metal Braces: This is most likely what you consider when you picture somebody wearing braces: small metal brackets attached to the front of the teeth. A thin wire goes through the brackets and is joined on either end to metal bands that go around a back molar.
- Clear Braces: This is one of the best braces and most of the people use this braces nowadays. You can have clear ones made of plastic, ceramic or a combination of both. These braces are hardly visible, except the thin wire going through, but they are more susceptible to breakage than metal braces.
- Clear Aligners: These types of aligners are removable in nature. They are actually a series of clear plastic "tooth trays" that fit over your teeth precisely. Every tray is a part of a series of trays that move your teeth a little bit at any given moment until they are in the right position. Your trays are composed with the assistance of specific desktop software that generates a virtual model of your bite
- Lingual Braces: These metal braces are attached to the back of your teeth (tongue side) that nobody can see them. On the minus side, they can be harder to get used to wearing and are more costly than traditional braces.
Looking for the best dental implant in Vasundhara Ghaziabad. Dr. Malvika Jain Dental Clinic is the leading dental implant in Vasundhara Ghaziabad. Dr. Malvika Jain has more than 14-years of experience in dental surgery and dental implant.
A Dental implant is a technique whereby we can replace natural lost teeth and its root. In this technique, we surgically implant artificial teeth into the jawbone to change one or more missing teeth.
The dental implant works as a replacement for the root of a lost tooth.
The process of attachment between the dental implant and jawbone is called Osseointegration. Most of the dental implant is made of titanium. Now, the success rate of dental implant is more than 98%.
Advantages of Dental Implant
- Improved Comfort: Dental implant increases the comfort of your mouth.
- Improved Appearance: With the help of a dental implant, your artificial teeth look like your natural teeth.
- Easier Eating: After a dental implant, you can easily eat any type of food and this tooth will look like your natural teeth.
- Improve Self-Confidence: Dental implant also increases your self-confidence. With the help of a dental implant, you can get your smile back and feel better than earlier
- Improve Speech: Dental implant is such treatment that also improves the speech of a person.
- Durability: If you care your teeth in a good manner, you will have long-lasting results after dental implant.
Types of dental implant
There are two types of dental implant
Endosteal type of dental implant refers to an implant that is “in the bone”.
Subperiosteal type of dental implant refers to an implant that rests on top of the jawbone under the gum tissue. Subperiosteal treatment is not used now a day because of their worst long-term results in comparison of an endosteal dental implant.
If you want to hire an experienced and trained dental implant surgeon in Vasundhara. Dial Dr. Malvika Jain Dental Clinic’s phone number 9899995102 or you can book an appointment by visiting our website.